Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Feature for 2011: Free Music by...ME!

This was a longtime match made in heaven. I make music. I don't take myself or my music too seriously, and it will likely never be anything more than a hobby. When my college roommate and I recorded our first song in 2006, Token Sports/Spinoff CEO/Co-Founder Mike was right there behind the boards, producing for us. Ever since, I've always enjoyed making a track from time to time. We picked the name D.A. Finest (aka "DnA") cause it was easy to remember, and our names are Doug and Alex. No rocket science needed there.

Fast forward 4 years later. We're college graduates who are trying to turn the Token Sports empire into the greatest thing to hit the web, so why not use the site as a platform to promote my music, and give it to all of you for free? This was one of the biggest "duh" moments in the history of Token Sports. It's a New  Year, so it's time to step things up. I give you free music, I promote the site, and I get to hear what you think.

To classify DnA music as "a typical white kid rapping" is unfair. Being a fan of everything from Lifehouse to Ludacris, Lady Gaga and Lil Wayne, I take my experiences and my wide taste in music to put together something fun for everyone to listen to. I make party songs, I make love songs, I make catchy songs...I don't corner myself creatively. Here's the first dose of free music from me, a fast-paced dance track called "Come Over" featuring Young Quis. Watch the video and download it for free below!

No comments:

Post a Comment