Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love Songs: Token 12 Days of Christmas

So I slacked off yesterday and didn't post a special Token 12 Days of Christmas post. So here's a little list of my favorite Christmas love songs. Because lets face it, most songs are love songs.

Last Christmas, Wham!
A great little love song by a boy-duo from the UK, featuring George Michael and his great melodies. One of my favorite Christmas songs.



Baby It's Cold Outside
Not exactly a Christmas song, per say, but it is a great winter classic. Everyone has done a version of this song, but one of my favorites is from the new-classic, Elf, where the beautiful Zooey Deschannel sings it in the shower.



All I Want For Christmas is You, Mariah Carey
Perhaps one of the best Christmas songs of all time (in my opinion), Mariah Carey's timeless love song keeps us warm at night just thinking of her signing for us.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    www.miraclepianist.com/12-days-of-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    miraclepianist converter

    ReplyDelete