Thursday, October 21, 2010

This Week's Mortal Lock Future Hit Record

I have come to realize that my obsession with music have given me the amazing superpower of being able to predict a hit record. Ask anyone who knows me: I'm the tastemaker for what will be hot in music. Here's the debut of this new feature, Chris Brown "Yeah 3x." Chris Brown is back from the whole "I'm sorry for beating Rihanna senseless and not going to jail" fiasco, and he has a surefire top 10 record on his hands. The music video was just released today. In fact, I'm so sure that this will hit the top 10 on the charts that I will say this: If it does not, I will take a picture of myself with a Yankees shirt on post it to the site. Being a lifelong Red Sox fan tells you how serious I am about this song being a big one. Here's the vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment